Re: [Scouter_T] Cub Scouts and beads

  • Jamie Niss Dunn
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2009
      It has been a while since I did Cub Advancement but they aren't doing the beads any more are they? If not I am a commissioner for a new pack that might start it up for themselves........
      ____________________________

      Connie, are you talking about the Tiger Totem and the Progress Towards rank totems? If so, they are certainly still in use, and especially valuable for Tigers who need reinforcement on the trail to their badge.

      http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?cat=01RTL&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=UNIFORMS&c3=UACCESSORIES&c4=&lv=3&item=17860

      http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?cat=01RTL&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=UNIFORMS&c3=UACCESSORIES&c4=&lv=3&item=17018

      Jamie Niss Dunn
      Pack Trainer, Pack 512
      Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
      Troop Committee, Troop 509
      Ham Lake, MN
      Cub Scout Training Coordinator
      Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
      Three Rivers District

    • Teresa Hall
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 7, 2009
        They are all mentioned in the leader specific training *syllabus*. YMMV.
        Jamie sent you the scoutstuff links.

        Teresa

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 7, 2009
          Yeah,
          I don't know why I didn't google it first.........duh........anyway. Already send info onto the new Cubmaster and hopefully we will have by Friday!!

          Thanks again......

          connie