Re: [Scouter_T] Cub Scouts and beads

  • Teresa Hall
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2009
      Yes, both Tigers and Cub Scouts still have their immediate recognition beads
      and holders.

      Teresa Hall

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 7, 2009
        Cool! Totems and all can still be bought at council stores? I was wondering only because I didn't hear it at all mentioned at the last Cub Scout Training........great! Thanks

        connie

        --- On Mon, 12/7/09, Teresa Hall <WarEagle78@...> wrote:

        Yes, both Tigers and Cub Scouts still have their immediate recognition beads
        and holders.

        Teresa Hall

      • Jamie Niss Dunn
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 7, 2009
          It has been a while since I did Cub Advancement but they aren't doing the beads any more are they? If not I am a commissioner for a new pack that might start it up for themselves........
          ____________________________

          Connie, are you talking about the Tiger Totem and the Progress Towards rank totems? If so, they are certainly still in use, and especially valuable for Tigers who need reinforcement on the trail to their badge.

          http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?cat=01RTL&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=UNIFORMS&c3=UACCESSORIES&c4=&lv=3&item=17860

          http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?cat=01RTL&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=UNIFORMS&c3=UACCESSORIES&c4=&lv=3&item=17018

          Jamie Niss Dunn
          Pack Trainer, Pack 512
          Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
          Troop Committee, Troop 509
          Ham Lake, MN
          Cub Scout Training Coordinator
          Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
          Three Rivers District

        • Teresa Hall
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 7, 2009
            They are all mentioned in the leader specific training *syllabus*. YMMV.
            Jamie sent you the scoutstuff links.

            Teresa

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 7, 2009
              Yeah,
              I don't know why I didn't google it first.........duh........anyway. Already send info onto the new Cubmaster and hopefully we will have by Friday!!

              Thanks again......

              connie