Re: [Scouter_T] Outdoor Leader Skills For Webelos Leaders

  • ed5870@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 27, 2009
      We used to teach this course as a district. You do not need to be large to
      teach> we basically had 20 Packs in the district and made it work. Keep the
      course fun and they will be looking to attend.

      Ed Harvey
      Training Chair Dutchess District
      Every Cub Scout deserves a Trained Leader
      THE HEART OF SCOUTING IS TRAINING
      Hudson Valley Council
      I used to be an Antelope

      In a message dated 11/25/2009 6:17:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      dowrightbw@... writes:

      a. We are a small council and don't have the staff to teach this course.