Program helps for Cubs 2010

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 24, 2009
      Are these on line? I can find a list of what the themes are, but not an actual Program Helps....

      Thanks

      connie

    • Scruffy
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 24, 2009
        Connie, the themes are on the scouting.org/cubscouts2010 site go to presentation and than download the tophands ppt file and it is in there......

        scott

        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Connie Knie <cknie23100@...> wrote:

        > Are these on line? I can find a list of what the themes are, but not an actual Program Helps....
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > connie

      • Jamie Niss Dunn
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 24, 2009
          They won't post January's until sometime in December. They only post

          Of course there won't be any after August.

          They will be replaced by the Cub Scout 2010 program guide at that point.

          Jamie Niss Dunn
          Pack Trainer, Pack 512
          Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
          Troop Committee, Troop 509
          Ham Lake, MN
          Cub Scout Training Coordinator
          Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
          Three Rivers District

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 24, 2009
            I know,
            I was just looking to supply a pack I am helping to start with the info they need until the new program kicks in.........

            connie

            --- On Tue, 11/24/09, Jamie Niss Dunn <JNDunnMN@...> wrote:

            They won't post January's until sometime in December.  They only post

            Of course there won't be any after August.

            They will be replaced by the Cub Scout 2010 program guide at that point.

          • Michael Crothers
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 24, 2009
              The new program is usable now. It will officially start net Sept.

              Yours In Scouting

              Mike Crothers

              Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner

              Unit Commissioner

              District Web Master

              Lagonda District,

              Relationship Committee Member

              Tecumseh Council

              and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

              and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 24, 2009
                I know but with these guys just starting out, I want to give them simple, easy to follow directions PH is perfect for that. If I am understanding correctly, there will also be an easy to follow guide for next fall............

                connie
                Proud Member of the NEW
                Great Lakes Council

                --- On Tue, 11/24/09, Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...> wrote:

                The new program is usable now. It will officially start net Sept.

                Yours In Scouting

              • Brant Lippincott
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 24, 2009
                  For theme ideas and activities, there's also Baloo's Bugle over at usscouts.org....

                  http://usscouts.org/bbugle.asp

                  Brant Lippincott
                • cknie23100@sbcglobal.net
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 24, 2009
                    Yep pointed them there too..thanks

                    From: Brant Lippincott <brant@...>
                    Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 13:32:25
                    To: <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>

                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 24, 2009
                      <<I know,
                      I was just looking to supply a pack I am helping to start with the info they need until the new program kicks in.........>>

                      I think they only post one month in advance, so that anyone who wants a year's worth has to buy the paper one :(

                      I just went and did so for a new Tiger leader in my pack.