Introduction

  • m.sullivan@gte.net
    Message 1 of 52 , Aug 9, 2001
      Howdy! I am new to the group and wanted to tell you a little
      about myself. I live in Lewisville, TX (Just north of Dallas).
      I am an Assistant Scoutmaster with Troop 2 in the Tonkawa District of
      the Longhorn Council.

      I am active in our District's training program. I have served on 3
      Scoutmastership Fundamental courses including being Course Director
      this past Spring. I am Course Director for the upcoming Introduction
      to Outdoor Leader Skills in the Fall.

      I'm looking forward to the group's advice.

      I used to be a Beaver.... (SR-314)

      Mark Sullivan
      Troop 2
      Flower Mound, TX
    • Candace Lewis
      Message 52 of 52 , Sep 19, 2012
        I thought I had the introduction to Cub Scouting also, but it must be on another computer. Hope this helps.

        Candace Lewis
        Paralegal to Jeffrey N. Kaitcer
        LOE, WARREN, ROSENFIELD, KAITCER, HIBBS,
        WINDSOR, LAWRENCE & WOLFFARTH, P.C.
        4420 W. Vickery Blvd.
        Fort Worth, Texas 76107
        817/377-0060; Fax: 817/377-1120

        Information contained in this email is confidential and protected from disclosure by the attorney/client privilege. It is intended solely for use by the recipient to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this communication is NOT the intended recipient (or employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient), you are notified that you should delete this email, and that any distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you have received this messagee in error, please notify us immediately at 817/377-0060. Thank you.