Scouting Heritage MB

  • Corbin Sarchet
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2009
      Does anyone have a preview of what the requirements will be for the upcoming
      Scouting Heritage MB recently announced? We are doing our Fort Gatlin
      District Camporee (Central Florida Council) in April based on "Footsteps of
      the Founders" and would like to insure we cover the new MB requirements if
      possible.

      Corb Sarchet