Re: Free or Low-Cost Online Registration Software for Leader Training

  • sun1snake
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
      We use Doubleknot.com (http://www.doubleknot.com/) for both simple Leader Training registrations, as well as for Pow Wow - where participants register for each of their 6 sessions from about 10 choices. Registrants can pay on line or off and print their registration receipt. You can set up an email notification to be sent whenever anyone registers, and you can also export info in Excel format.

      Good Luck!

      Catherine