Re: [Scouter_T] Teaching Patrol Method in a troop

    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 30, 2009
      Thanks for taking the time to do that. I put the WW in my favorites. I like to poke around all the stuff available to keep it fresh...........

      connie

      --- On Fri, 10/30/09, Jamie Niss Dunn <JNDunnMN@...> wrote:

      That's it. I just did some quick comparisons. Troop Program Features has added some topics and take away others. For instance "Space Exploration" is gone.