RE: [Scouter_T] Online TCC not counting as TRAINED

  • Ben Ward
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 29, 2009
      The online training for troop committee is still a vaild training course.

      Yours in Scouting,

      Ben Ward

      Eagle Scout Class 1999
      Heart of Virginia Council # 602

      From: ilively@comcast. net <mailto:ilively% 40comcast. net> [mailto:ilively@comcast. net <mailto:ilively% 40comcast. net> ]

      Axxxx,

      I'm puzzled. Perhaps you can see something in the system that I can't.

      Mxxxxx Gxxxxx has: Online Troop Committee, This is Scouting and Youth Protection, but is listed as 'not trained'.

      I do understand people listed as 'no' in all categories, but still listed as 'trained' because they took the 'old' training, and are grandfathered ... but this one has be perplexed.

      Ida