Re: [Scouter_T] PowWow Scheduling

  • Chad C. Cooper
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 29, 2009
      An update to my previous posting...

      I just spoke with someone from 123signup and their website pricing is
      out of date. For the small size event, there is no one-time setup fee.
      It would be strictly the $1 plus the rate charged by the credit card
      processor (2-4% of the transaction). For a $10 course fee, I would need
      to charge approximately $12.

      Hmm... This might just be reasonable to allow my volunteers to register
      and pay on-line for district training. The only trick will be the
      payment. Since the district isn't a legal entity, I would need to go
      through my Council.

      (p.s. I am not affiliated with 123signup nor benefit in any way.)

      - Chad
      Northern Star Council, Chief Black Dog
      Cub Training Chair
      Apple Valley, MN