Artistic Help Needed for Training Project

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2009
      Am working on a small project for Scouting that requires some artistic
      abilities beyond mine. I am publishing a resource for Eagle candidates
      in the Central Florida Council (booklet) and it could use some
      artistic "splash". Thinking about adding characatures of scouts and
      other cartoonish type graphics. If this is something you might be able
      to donate a few hours of your skills to over the next 30 days, please
      contact me at Scoutingislife@...
      Thanking you in advance for any assistance offered,
      Yours in Scouting,
      -- Jim Ball
      407.351.1920