Re: [Scouter_T] Training = Retention

    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 9, 2009
      Thanks,
      My fiance is working to remove the ugly virus from my 'puter......hopefully I get it back soon.

      Thanks to all of the help I get on this list I have had two fantastic Round Table meetings! I am really rocking those meetings this year! We have improved our attendance by at least 25% and are getting great reviews..........

      connie

      --- On Fri, 10/9/09, Jamie Niss Dunn <JNDunnMN@...> wrote:

      You could download Open Office www.openoffice.org or use Google Docs to open them.