RE: [Scouter_T] Re: October Training Updates

  • Doug Acker
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 9, 2009
      There is a special position called "College Reserve" ... I belive the code
      is 99. Ask if your Council has it.

      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 12, 2009
        Connie, it works like this:

        20 Pilot Councils,
        - end of 2010: Top leaders need to be trained to be reregistered for 2011 (no registered top leader, no charter)
        - end of 2011: Direct contact leaders need to be trained to be reregistered for 2012

        Everyone else,
        - end of 2011: Top leaders need to be trained to be reregistered for 2012
        - end of 2012: Direct contact leaders need to be trained to be reregistered for 2013

        Hope this helps,
        Bill Nelson
        Grand Canyon Council (one of the 20 pilot councils)