RE: [Scouter_T] TicGuide1

  • Rick Rambo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2001
      Warning
      If anyone gets the message below with an attachment do not open it!
      Fortunately This group is set up to not allow attachments, but this is the
      format of a bad virus that invaded my wife’s work and some of my friends.
      Typically it comes with a short message as the one below and says “I am
      sending you this message for your advice.
      I have been fortunate enough to not get it, but I hear it invades all your
      word documents and forwards itself – it is a mess!

      Rick

      America is returning to the values that Scouting never left!
      Rick Rambo
      e-mail: rickram.geo@...

      FAX: (561) 673-0437
      http://www.geocities.com/rickram.geo/