Connecting New Leaders with MyScouting.Org

  • Chad C. Cooper
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2009
      Fellow Trainers...

      Does anyone have any promotional flyer for MyScouting.Org? I'm thinking
      of something that promotes the resources and provides initial
      instructions for registering for access. I've checked our files section
      and done a few Google searches and I come up pretty empty.

      Having very recently gone from training team member to chair, I have a
      bunch of things on which to work. Getting a resource into my PTs and
      CCs hands to help them hook new leaders into the program and training is
      one of them.

      I kind-of like the flyer that was done by Twin Valley District out of
      the SF Bay Area Council
      <http://www.sfbac.org/files/images/districts/twinvalley/Cub_Scout_Training_Flyer_2009-2010.pdf>.
      But, it needs just a little more gloss and emphasis on the MyScouting.Org.

      - Chad