Re: [Scouter_T] Outline for "Volunteers... how to get and keep them."

  • Jillscout@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2001
      let the volunteer know that they can bring assistants and extra materials of
      their own. You wanna check it all out first- fine. Sometimes there is a tag
      team with one outspoken and one quiet- pair em up. You nevr know what the
      future brings. We hope for the best. We don't have failures- we have creative
      attempts!!! I'll think again later. Is it hot enough for you in Fla? It's hot
      enough up here and we are not south!!!