Introduction of new member

  • redhotladyscorpion@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2001
      Hello all! I am new to the group and wanted to tell you a little
      about myself. I am from the Capital Area Council of Central Texas
      and I serve in the Tomahawk District. Currently I am on the District
      Training Staff as Tiger Den Leader Trainer. I have previously lead
      the training for Tiger Cub Den Coach for the past 3 years.

      I am on the District Committee as Cub Activities Chairperson, and I
      also serve my son's troop as an Assistant Patrol Advisor to his
      Beavers Patrol (my hubby is the lead Advisor).

      I love scouting and I am really active. Look forward to talking with
      you all about training issues.