Re: [Scouter_T] Availability of Training Materials for Purchase

  • Edward Mitchell
    Message 1 of 50 , Oct 8, 2009
      Take a visit to your local scout shop, at the three I have visited this year
      (in different councils no less) they are on the shelf for all to see and
      buy.

    • ed5870@aol.com
      Message 50 of 50 , Oct 19, 2009
        No where did National authorize this. What they did authorize is a combined
        sessions on part of the course to save on staff.

        Ed Harvey
        Dutchess District Training Chair
        Every Scout Deserves a Trained Leader

        In a message dated 10/13/2009 3:42:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        deutche01@... writes:

        We have run a combined course for about 3 to 5 years, since National
        advocated it. We have good response from the leaders (it is a bit longer
        course
        for the Webeloe leaders) and at the end, we give cards to Webeloe leaders
        for both the Webeloe and the Boy Scout Outdoor Leader Skills