Re: [Scouter_T] Re: XPOST: Commissioner College - Mid-Atlantic

  • ed5870@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2009
      Hudson Valley Council in NY will hold our University and Pow-Wow at John
      Jay High School in Fishkill NY 11/7 Info on web site hvcbsa.org

      Ed Harvey
      Dutchess District Training Chair
      Every Scout Deserves a Trained Leader

      In a message dated 10/2/2009 7:41:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      capersisle@... writes:

      The Heart of Virginia Council will hold theirs on in March 2010. We are
      just inside the 5 hour window.

      _http://www.doubleknhttp://www.doublhttp://www.doublhttp://www.doublhttp://w
      w_
      (http://www.doubleknot.com/registration/calendardetail.asp?ActivityKey=670275)

      --- In _scouter_t@yahoogrouscoute_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com) ,
      Ilively@... wrote:

      > I'm looking for a Commissioners College (or similar) in the Mid-Atlantic
      area .... other than the one to be held at Greater Pittsburgh Council
      [date conflict].

      > Pennsylvania would be ideal, but MD, NJ, NY, WV, and OH are not out of
      the question.

      > CT, RI, MA (and north) ... and maybe even VA *might* be doable. [I would
      prefer to keep the drive to under 5 hours. ;) ]

      > Anyone out there know of courses that fit the bill?
      >

      > Ida Lively
      > - District Commissioner Nittany Mountain District, Juniata Valley
      Council