RE: [Scouter_T] training reports from troopmaster to scoutnet

  • Mark Ellis
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2009
      We used:

      - To unit leaders (SM, CC, and Training Chair): Reportsà Adult
      Membersà Training Status Details and Training List

      - To each individual adult leader: Reports à Adults Members à
      Individual Personal Detail (can ask them to validate all of the data, not
      just the training data)

      Yours In Scouting,

      Mark Ellis

      Training Chair