Re: XPOST: Commissioner College - Mid-Atlantic

  • rdlongva
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
      The Heart of Virginia Council will hold theirs on in March 2010. We are just inside the 5 hour window.

      http://www.doubleknot.com/registration/calendardetail.asp?ActivityKey=670275

    • ed5870@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2009
        Hudson Valley Council in NY will hold our University and Pow-Wow at John
        Jay High School in Fishkill NY 11/7 Info on web site hvcbsa.org

        Ed Harvey
        Dutchess District Training Chair
        Every Scout Deserves a Trained Leader

        _http://www.doubleknhttp://www.doublhttp://www.doublhttp://www.doublhttp://w