Re: XPOST: Commissioner College - Mid-Atlantic

  • rdlongva
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
      The Heart of Virginia Council will hold theirs on in March 2010. We are just inside the 5 hour window.

      http://www.doubleknot.com/registration/calendardetail.asp?ActivityKey=670275

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Ilively@... wrote:

      > I'm looking for a Commissioners College (or similar) in the Mid-Atlantic area .... other than the one to be held at Greater Pittsburgh Council [date conflict].
      >
      > Pennsylvania would be ideal, but MD, NJ, NY, WV, and OH are not out of the question.
      >
      > CT, RI, MA (and north) ... and maybe even VA *might* be doable. [I would prefer to keep the drive to under 5 hours. ;) ]
      >
      > Anyone out there know of courses that fit the bill?
      >

      > Ida Lively
      > - District Commissioner Nittany Mountain District, Juniata Valley Council

    • rdlongva
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009

      • ed5870@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4, 2009
          Hudson Valley Council in NY will hold our University and Pow-Wow at John
          Jay High School in Fishkill NY 11/7 Info on web site hvcbsa.org

          Ed Harvey
          Dutchess District Training Chair
          Every Scout Deserves a Trained Leader

          _http://www.doubleknhttp://www.doublhttp://www.doublhttp://www.doublhttp://w