Re: [Scouter_T] Re: scoutnet training reports

  • Judy Yeager
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2009
      We have discussed how important ScoutNet is in the mandatory training concept. Just this year, National changed the requirements for leaders to be considered trained, adding Fast Start and Youth Protection to the requirements, yet ScoutNet still only considers This is Scouting (or NLE), Job Specific and outdoor training, if applicable. When is National going to fix this problem?

      Judy Yeager