Re: [Scouter_T] Program Helps vs New Program

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
      No,
      I am playing catch up........I am actually the Boy Scout RT Commissioner but I like to help keep the Cub guy in the loop........thanks again.....reading now.....

      connie

      --- On Thu, 9/3/09, Jamie Niss Dunn <JNDunnMN@...> wrote:

      >Also how is this going to change training and is National going to have the support materials.....ie new sylabus.........to help >the trainers?

      Yes and yes. Have you watched the presentation and read the FAQs on the Cub Scouts 2010 page? They answer many of these questions.

      http://www.scouting.org/cubscouts2010.aspx