COR Training Presentation

  • dacker
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3 11:56 AM
      Does anyone have a powerpoint that has the COR (Chartered Org Rep) training? I know the syllabus is online and I hate to reinvent the wheel if one already exists.

      Doug Acker
    • Jamie Niss Dunn
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3 12:09 PM
        Try these:

        www.tac-bsa.org/OnlineTraining_files/cor_training.ppt

        http://www.sccc-scouting.org/files/CharteredOrganizationRepresentativeTraining.ppt

        Jamie Niss Dunn
        Pack Trainer, Pack 512
        Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
        Troop Committee, Troop 509
        Ham Lake, MN
        Cub Scout Training Coordinator
        Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
        Three Rivers District

      • Alan Smason
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3 12:49 PM
          Doug,
          I have the COR Training on a PowerPoint Presentation, but it is not on
          one of the official new templates. When do you need it?

          Alan Smason