Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Online training DVDs with sub-titles

  • eagle9252
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
      i have something i got a cople of years ago and it has been updated and our
      council has been giving it to all the tranning chairs i can upload it if you
      like.

      it's just over 4gb. it will take me a while but everone could download it
      once i have it. i will post how to get it once it's online. if you like.

      On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 10:27 PM, hadulzo <hadulzo@...> wrote:

      > This is scouting is 36118 and subtitles work on it in a DVD player. Text is
      > on the small side though.
      >
      > herb d
      > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com <scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > "meiyobushi522" <shilochristy@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I am looking for DVDs of the online training with sub-titles. Spoke with
      > District Exec. and he said he didn't even know that This is Scouting was on
      > DVD. He said if I could get him all the order/bin numbers for the different
      > online training that he would get them for me. I need them to train hearing
      > impaired leaders. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
      > >
      > > Shilo Nichols
      > > Pack Trainer

    • meiyobushi522
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
        Anything you can get me would be great. I need info for the Fast starts, Youth Protection and This is Scouting. So all of the info i can get would be a huge help.

        Thanks

        Shilo Nichols