Re: Online training DVDs with sub-titles

  • hadulzo
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1 7:27 PM
      This is scouting is 36118 and subtitles work on it in a DVD player. Text is on the small side though.

      herb d
      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "meiyobushi522" <shilochristy@...> wrote:

      > I am looking for DVDs of the online training with sub-titles. Spoke with District Exec. and he said he didn't even know that This is Scouting was on DVD. He said if I could get him all the order/bin numbers for the different online training that he would get them for me. I need them to train hearing impaired leaders. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
      >
      > Shilo Nichols
      > Pack Trainer

    • eagle9252
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1 8:12 PM
        i have something i got a cople of years ago and it has been updated and our
        council has been giving it to all the tranning chairs i can upload it if you
        like.

        it's just over 4gb. it will take me a while but everone could download it
        once i have it. i will post how to get it once it's online. if you like.

        On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 10:27 PM, hadulzo <hadulzo@...> wrote:

        > This is scouting is 36118 and subtitles work on it in a DVD player. Text is
        > on the small side though.
        >
        > herb d
        > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com <scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > "meiyobushi522" <shilochristy@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I am looking for DVDs of the online training with sub-titles. Spoke with
        > District Exec. and he said he didn't even know that This is Scouting was on
        > DVD. He said if I could get him all the order/bin numbers for the different
        > online training that he would get them for me. I need them to train hearing
        > impaired leaders. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
        > >
        > > Shilo Nichols
        > > Pack Trainer

      • meiyobushi522
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1 8:52 PM
          Anything you can get me would be great. I need info for the Fast starts, Youth Protection and This is Scouting. So all of the info i can get would be a huge help.

          Thanks

          Shilo Nichols