Online training DVDs with sub-titles

  • meiyobushi522
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
      I am looking for DVDs of the online training with sub-titles. Spoke with District Exec. and he said he didn't even know that This is Scouting was on DVD. He said if I could get him all the order/bin numbers for the different online training that he would get them for me. I need them to train hearing impaired leaders. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

      Shilo Nichols
      Pack Trainer
    • hadulzo
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
        This is scouting is 36118 and subtitles work on it in a DVD player. Text is on the small side though.

        herb d
        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "meiyobushi522" <shilochristy@...> wrote:

        > I am looking for DVDs of the online training with sub-titles. Spoke with District Exec. and he said he didn't even know that This is Scouting was on DVD. He said if I could get him all the order/bin numbers for the different online training that he would get them for me. I need them to train hearing impaired leaders. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
        >
        > Shilo Nichols
        > Pack Trainer

      • eagle9252
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
          i have something i got a cople of years ago and it has been updated and our
          council has been giving it to all the tranning chairs i can upload it if you
          like.

          it's just over 4gb. it will take me a while but everone could download it
          once i have it. i will post how to get it once it's online. if you like.

          On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 10:27 PM, hadulzo <hadulzo@...> wrote:

          > This is scouting is 36118 and subtitles work on it in a DVD player. Text is
          > on the small side though.
          >
          > herb d
          > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com <scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > "meiyobushi522" <shilochristy@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I am looking for DVDs of the online training with sub-titles. Spoke with
          > District Exec. and he said he didn't even know that This is Scouting was on
          > DVD. He said if I could get him all the order/bin numbers for the different
          > online training that he would get them for me. I need them to train hearing
          > impaired leaders. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
          > >
          > > Shilo Nichols
          > > Pack Trainer

        • meiyobushi522
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
            Anything you can get me would be great. I need info for the Fast starts, Youth Protection and This is Scouting. So all of the info i can get would be a huge help.

            Thanks

            Shilo Nichols