Song Lyrics for "Scoutin' USA"

  • winsor_compound
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2009
      I thought that if anyone would know where to find these lyrics, it would be trainers...
      I am looking for the lyrics to "Scoutin' USA" which is one of the songs on the Meeting and Events Openers and Closers DVD. I have the DVD, but I am having a difficult time getting all of the lyrics. The Cub Scout Pack I am involved with would like to use this song, sung by the Leaders, at School Nights.
      Thanks for the help.

      YIS,
      T Winsor
    • rpushies
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2009
        > I thought that if anyone would know where to find these lyrics, it would be trainers...

        Page 81 of the Boy Scout Song Book, #33224. It sells for $5.99.

        Yours Truly in Scouting,
        Rick Pushies
        http://ricksnews.pushies.com/Songs/songs.html
      • winsor_compound