Re: [Scouter_T] Re: 2009 - 2010 Cub Scout Roundtable Guide

  • Brant Lippincott
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 20, 2009
      This file has actually been uploaded to the files section...  Look under "Roundtable"...

      As far as deleting stuff, I think SOME info might be helpful - even if OLD - for example, the older OWL stuff - which has not really changed, but still has some possibly usefull stuff, but what about the OLD stuff on YPT?

      There is not a LOT of old stuff on file.  Just some REALLY big 2+ MB files - that are fairly recent.

      One thing we can do (to save space) is post stuff to the links section and leave it where it is on the web.  Trouble with that is if it moves....

      For the Boys,
      Brant

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 1, 2009
        I would like a copy of this.
        thanks,
        Barb Zepp
        LFC Oklahoma
        I have broken it down into 4 files. I can email it out to anybody that wants it. Email me and I will send it to you.

        Yours In Scouting,
        Steve McDanal
        Cub Scout Training Chair
        Western Shore District, BSA

        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, bljohnson95901@... wrote:

        > I tried and it said the download limit had been met and you need to resend it.
        >

        > Bruce

      • Joe Parajecki
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 1, 2009
          I would also like it

          Joe

          I have broken it down into 4 files. I can email it out to anybody that wants it. Email me and I will send it to you.

          Yours In Scouting,
          Steve McDanal
          Cub Scout Training Chair
          Western Shore District, BSA

          --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, bljohnson95901@... wrote:

          > I tried and it said the download limit had been met and you need to resend it.
          >

          > Bruce

        • Steven Powell
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 1, 2009
            Me too! Thanks,

            Steve

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 1, 2009
              I would like it, also. Thanks

              In a message dated 9/1/2009 8:25:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
              foxscouter@... writes:

              Me too! Thanks,

              Steve

              From: _scouter_t@yahoogrouscoute_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com)
              I have broken it down into 4 files. I can email it out to anybody that
              wants
              it. Email me and I will send it to you.

              Yours In Scouting,
              Steve McDanal
              Cub Scout Training Chair
              Western Shore District, BSA

              --- In _scouter_t@yahoogrouscoute_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com)
              <mailto:scouter_mailto:scouter_mai> ,
              bljohnson95901@bljohnson9

            • trecamp@ec.rr.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 2, 2009
                Me Too!

                JaneTreon
                Croatan Trails District
                Chairman
                East Carolina Council, NC

                In a message dated 9/1/2009 8:25:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                foxscouter@... writes:

                Me too! Thanks,

                Steve

                From: _scouter_t@yahoogrouscoute_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com)
                I have broken it down into 4 files. I can email it out to anybody that
                wants
                it. Email me and I will send it to you.

                Yours In Scouting,
                Steve McDanal
                Cub Scout Training Chair
                Western Shore District, BSA

                --- In _scouter_t@yahoogrouscoute_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com)
                <mailto:scouter_mailto:scouter_mai> ,
                bljohnson95901@bljohnson9

                > I tried and it said the download limit had been met and you need to
                resend
                it.

                > Bruce

              • Joe Martinez
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 2, 2009
                  I would like a copy myself. Thanks

                  Joe Martinez
                  Vice-President of Program
                  Rio Grande Council, BSA
                  Scoutmaster Troop 1954
                  Edinburg, Texas 78542
                  (956)457-9061 cell
                  jcmt1954@... email

                  In a message dated 9/1/2009 8:25:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                  foxscouter@lpbroadb and.net writes:

                  Me too! Thanks,

                  Steve

                  From: _scouter_t@yahoogro uscoute_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogrou ps.com)