Re: [Scouter_T] Digest Number 138

  • Barbara Karweik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2001
      4. Re: Planning Cub Scout Leader Training
      From: "David Gross" <David.C.Gross@...>

      I, too, have watched the thread about Roundtable and Training. In my
      District, Buckeye, we award each trainee a "Buckeye Bolo"-(made with the nut
      from the Ohio state tree). I then tell them that they will receive their
      trained strip at the Roundtable. That way they get recognition for
      completing training and get an introduction to Roundtable as well as get
      recognized by the whole District for giving their time to get trained to
      help the boys in their unit get a better Scouting experience.

      Barb Karweik
      Buckeye District Training Chair
      I used to be a Fox C-CS-1