2009 - 2010 Cub Scout Roundtable Guide

  • danielgrummert
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 18, 2009
      It is available at this address for 7 days in PDF format.

      http://rcpt.yousendit.com/727603775/aa530afc338031cfe48ffab7ab8747af

      Daniel Grummert
      CSRTC
    • Melina Baker
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 18, 2009
        Thank you for this!

        Melina Baker

        Cubmaster, Pack 403

      • bljohnson95901@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 19, 2009
          I tried and it said the download limit had been met and you need to resend it.

          Bruce

          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 20, 2009
            I have broken it down into 4 files. I can email it out to anybody that wants it. Email me and I will send it to you.

            Yours In Scouting,
            Steve McDanal
            Cub Scout Training Chair
            Western Shore District, BSA

            --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, bljohnson95901@... wrote:

            > I tried and it said the download limit had been met and you need to resend it.
            >

            > Bruce
          • Donald Smith
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 20, 2009
              HI Steve,

              I will like to receive a copy.

              Thanks,

              Don Smith
              Cubmaster
              Pack 409

              ________________________________
              I have broken it down into 4 files. I can email it out to anybody that wants it. Email me and I will send it to you.

              Yours In Scouting,
              Steve McDanal
              Cub Scout Training Chair
              Western Shore District, BSA

              --- In scouter_t@yahoogrou ps.com, bljohnson95901@ ... wrote:

              > I tried and it said the download limit had been met and you need to resend it.
              >

              > Bruce

            • John Halter
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 20, 2009
                I have placed a copy of the file on one of my websites. I would ask
                that you download a copy for your RT Commish or have them download a
                copy, then distribute, rather than having everyone try to download their
                own copy. I'm not sure where my bandwidth limit is, but I'd rather not
                cross it. :- )
                http://pmdotnet.com/files/09-10cub_rtpg.pdf

                Thank you,

                John Halter
                Assistant Council Commissioner
                Central FL Council, B.S.A.
                http://commissioners.cfcbsa.org
                "PackDude" at www.Scoutboard.com
                (Scoutboard.com is online again!)
                ...and a good 'ol Bobwhite too! SR442

                "A man would do well to carry a pencil in his pocket, and write down the
                thoughts of the moment. Those that come unsought for are commonly the
                most valuable, and should be secured, because they seldom return." - Francis Bacon

                bljohnson95901@... wrote:

                > I tried and it said the download limit had been met and you need to
                > resend it.
                >
                > Bruce

                This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of "CFI/Westgate Resorts". If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
              • Brant Lippincott
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 20, 2009
                  This file has actually been uploaded to the files section...  Look under "Roundtable"...

                  As far as deleting stuff, I think SOME info might be helpful - even if OLD - for example, the older OWL stuff - which has not really changed, but still has some possibly usefull stuff, but what about the OLD stuff on YPT?

                  There is not a LOT of old stuff on file.  Just some REALLY big 2+ MB files - that are fairly recent.

                  One thing we can do (to save space) is post stuff to the links section and leave it where it is on the web.  Trouble with that is if it moves....

                  For the Boys,
                  Brant

                  I have broken it down into 4 files.  I can email it out to anybody that wants it.  Email me and I will send it to you.

                  Yours In Scouting,
                  Steve McDanal
                  Cub Scout Training Chair
                  Western Shore District, BSA

                  --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, bljohnson95901@... wrote:

                  > I tried and it said the download limit had been met and you need to resend it.
                  >

                  > Bruce

                • Barb Zepp
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 1, 2009
                    I would like a copy of this.
                    thanks,
                    Barb Zepp
                    LFC Oklahoma
                    I have broken it down into 4 files. I can email it out to anybody that wants it. Email me and I will send it to you.

                    Yours In Scouting,
                    Steve McDanal
                    Cub Scout Training Chair
                    Western Shore District, BSA

                    --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, bljohnson95901@... wrote:

                    > I tried and it said the download limit had been met and you need to resend it.
                    >

                    > Bruce

                  • Joe Parajecki
                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 1, 2009
                      I would also like it

                      Joe

                      I have broken it down into 4 files. I can email it out to anybody that wants it. Email me and I will send it to you.

                      Yours In Scouting,
                      Steve McDanal
                      Cub Scout Training Chair
                      Western Shore District, BSA

                      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, bljohnson95901@... wrote:

                      > I tried and it said the download limit had been met and you need to resend it.
                      >

                      > Bruce

                    • Steven Powell
                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 1, 2009
                        Me too! Thanks,

                        Steve

                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 1, 2009
                          I would like it, also. Thanks

                          In a message dated 9/1/2009 8:25:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                          foxscouter@... writes:

                          Me too! Thanks,

                          Steve

                          From: _scouter_t@yahoogrouscoute_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com)
                          I have broken it down into 4 files. I can email it out to anybody that
                          wants
                          it. Email me and I will send it to you.

                          Yours In Scouting,
                          Steve McDanal
                          Cub Scout Training Chair
                          Western Shore District, BSA

                          --- In _scouter_t@yahoogrouscoute_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com)
                          <mailto:scouter_mailto:scouter_mai> ,
                          bljohnson95901@bljohnson9

                        • trecamp@ec.rr.com
                          Message 12 of 13 , Sep 2, 2009
                            Me Too!

                            JaneTreon
                            Croatan Trails District
                            Chairman
                            East Carolina Council, NC

                            In a message dated 9/1/2009 8:25:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                            foxscouter@... writes:

                            Me too! Thanks,

                            Steve

                            From: _scouter_t@yahoogrouscoute_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com)
                            I have broken it down into 4 files. I can email it out to anybody that
                            wants
                            it. Email me and I will send it to you.

                            Yours In Scouting,
                            Steve McDanal
                            Cub Scout Training Chair
                            Western Shore District, BSA

                            --- In _scouter_t@yahoogrouscoute_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com)
                            <mailto:scouter_mailto:scouter_mai> ,
                            bljohnson95901@bljohnson9

                            > I tried and it said the download limit had been met and you need to
                            resend
                            it.

                            > Bruce

                          • Joe Martinez
                            Message 13 of 13 , Sep 2, 2009
                              I would like a copy myself. Thanks

                              Joe Martinez
                              Vice-President of Program
                              Rio Grande Council, BSA
                              Scoutmaster Troop 1954
                              Edinburg, Texas 78542
                              (956)457-9061 cell
                              jcmt1954@... email

                              In a message dated 9/1/2009 8:25:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                              foxscouter@lpbroadb and.net writes:

                              Me too! Thanks,

                              Steve

                              From: _scouter_t@yahoogro uscoute_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogrou ps.com)