RE: [Scouter_T] Re: New Wood Badge

  • Rick Rambo
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 11, 2001
      I, Too was on course at W1-A1-01 and am the ASM (physical Arrangements) for
      our councilÂ’s 2nd course this fall. The course in May seemed to be run
      pretty straight to the syllabus and although we (there were eight from our
      council in attendance) thought there could be a little tweaking to make
      things flow better, for our course this fall we are being held to the
      constraints of the printed schedule. That is to say that since this is a new
      course, the national committee wants to have ALL the courses for the time
      being to be as identical as possible to get a better look at what they have
      come up with. Of course there will be the differences in presentations
      depending on the presenter.

      America is returning to the values that Scouting never left!
      Rick Rambo
      e-mail: rickram.geo@...

      FAX: (561) 673-0437
      http://www.geocities.com/rickram.geo/