Re: [Scouter_T] Training Umbrella

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 6, 2009
      I was curious as to why SSD and SA are not listed as supplemental trainings and now even better.......they can add the new aquatics courses.......Paddle Craft and Water Rescue

      connie

      --- On Wed, 6/24/09, Jamie Niss Dunn <JNDunnMN@...> wrote:

      New doc on National web site: http://www.scouting.org/filestore/training/pdf/UmbrellaTrainingJan2009.pdf

    • Kristen Swank
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 6, 2009
        Something that puzzles me about the "Training Umbrella" is when you look at the Training for Youth
        section it says Den Chief Training is on the OLC not just the DC Fast Start. Does this mean that the
        in person Den Chief training we all do is no longer a valid course?

        Just wondering...
        Kris Swank
        OT District Training Chair
        East Texas Area Council