RE: [Scouter_T] EDGE training for Scouts

  • Jamie Niss Dunn
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 3, 2009

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 4, 2009

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 10, 2009

          > Wilmington, DE

        • dmcdlgcs
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 12, 2009
            --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Nelson" <bnelson45@...> wrote:

            > Link is: http://www.bsahandbook.org/
            >
            > not .com
            >
            > > > EDGE is indeed in the new book - p.53.
            > > >

            > > Teaching EDGE is on p. 53. Leading EDGE is on p. 59. All of this information, in theory, will be available at www.bsahandbook.com (but at the moment the link goes to the BSA home page).

            Link (.org) is now active - it wasn't when I sent the last post (I tried it because .com didn't seem logical). Some pages of the printed handbook say .com in error (e.g. p.58) - so I guess we should expect some confusion from our leaders.

            Dawn Gent
            Wilmington, DE
          • Bill Nelson
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 12, 2009
              By the way, the new Troop Leader Training (JLT) teaches EDGE.

              --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "dmcdlgcs" <dlougent@...> wrote:

              > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Nelson" <bnelson45@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Link is: http://www.bsahandbook.org/
              > >
              > > not .com

              > > > Teaching EDGE is on p. 53. Leading EDGE is on p. 59. All of this information, in theory, will be available at www.bsahandbook.com (but at the moment the link goes to the BSA home page).
              > > >

              > Link (.org) is now active - it wasn't when I sent the last post (I tried it because .com didn't seem logical). Some pages of the printed handbook say .com in error (e.g. p.58) - so I guess we should expect some confusion from our leaders.
              >
              > Dawn Gent
              > Wilmington, DE

            • Corb Sarchet
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 12, 2009
                Just as a matter of info, last night I had my SPL, who is a graduate of NYLT, conduct a class on EDGE using EDGE. It went very well. I recommend getting your senior youth leaders into NYLT in your Council.
                --
                Corb Sarchet
                SM Troop 48