Re: [Scouter_T] Re: New Changes Boy Scout Ranks 2010

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 12, 2009
      Excellant! It makes sense that they would be in there, but then again we are talking about the BSA here........LOL

      connie

      --- On Sun, 7/12/09, Richard C. Pushies <rick@...> wrote:

      Hi Connie,

      According to the BSA web site:

      "Rank Requirement Changes for 2010
      The centennial edition of the Boy Scout Handbook will soon be available, and with the new handbook come several rank requirement changes that will be in effect as of January 1, 2010."

      So we will know more in a few weeks when the new centennial edition is expected to arrive.

      Yours Truly in Scouting,
      Rick Pushies