Re: [Scouter_T] New Changes Boy Scout Ranks 2010

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 12, 2009
      Do we know if these are reflected in the new handbooks? Thanks Jamie.......

      connie

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 12, 2009
        They may be in the Centennial handbook. They were released in May at
        the Annual meeting. So they have been in development for months. Plenty
        of time to get them in the printing process.

        However, they don't go into effect until January, I assume, so its not
        really necessary.

        Jamie Niss Dunn
        Pack Trainer, Pack 512
        Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
        Troop Committee, Troop 509
        Ham Lake, MN
        Cub Scout Training Coordinator
        Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
        Three Rivers District
      • Richard C. Pushies
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 12, 2009
          Connie wrote,"Do we know if these are reflected in the new handbooks?"

          Hi Connie,

          According to the BSA web site:

          "Rank Requirement Changes for 2010
          The centennial edition of the Boy Scout Handbook will soon be available, and with the new handbook come several rank requirement changes that will be in effect as of January 1, 2010."

          So we will know more in a few weeks when the new centennial edition is expected to arrive.

          Yours Truly in Scouting,
          Rick Pushies