Re: Catalog Number for New Leader Essentials

  • David Gross
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2001
      Many thanks to all of you who took the trouble to help me.

      BTW, I eventually figured out that "our" database goes on for several
      pages -- if I had noticed that, I would have see the numbers I asked
      for <blush>.

      As to ordering, I guess different folks at supply are giving different
      answers. I called them and successfully ordered everything I needed
      (posters, syllabi, videos, ...) EXCEPT additional "bridge kits" needed
      for NLE. The nice lady I spoke to told me that it is a restricted
      item.

      Which if true is weird, since everything else can be freely ordered,
      but you will certainly need bridge kits (as you know, we are supposed
      to have 1 for every 6-10 participants).

      But Keith (see below) and others seem to have been told differently.

      YiS,

      David

      --- In scouter_t@y..., "Keith Tilley" <redcoat@n...> wrote:
      > Ken, the advice you got from your Staff Advisor must represent a
      local policy. All of the items listed in the new training kits are
      available from National Supply - I've ordered them successfully.