Villa Philmonte

  • Rick Rambo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2001
      While at Philmont, we were told that the Villa would be one of the “Summer
      Homes” to be featured on a program on Home and Gardens TV (HGTV) they said
      the program would be shown three different dates, but my online directory
      only goes two weeks out. Here are the dates/times that I have found (so
      far):

      Sunday July 8 @ 6:00 PM
      Sunday July 8 @ 9:00 PM
      Wednesday July 11 @ 7:00 PM
      Wednesday July 11 @ 10:00 PM

      America is returning to the values that Scouting never left!
      Rick Rambo
      e-mail: rickram.geo@...

      FAX: (561) 673-0437
      http://www.geocities.com/rickram.geo/