Re: [Scouter_T] Digest Number 131

  • Dave Loomis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2001
      Some of the material including the NLE and the Venturing material are now
      available through the Supply Center, although the NLS syllabus was recently
      out of stock. They WILL accept orders to be filled as soon as THEY get the
      new printing.

      Ordering through the CE was the only option until just recently though.

      Dave
      Council Venturing Training Chair
      District BS Training Chair

      Ken Todd wrote:

      > David,
      >
      > Our Staff Advisor explained that all orders for additional supplies
      > must go through the Professional staff. These items are not available
      > through the National Supply at this time. I do not know if that will
      > change in the future.
      >
      > As for the 4 briefcases, like somebody else explained, they are for
      > promotion and not to be a regular item. District would not normally
      > need an entire briefcase full of materials, only additional copies of
      > selected items.
      >
      > Have a great holiday.
      >
      > Yours in Scouting,
      > Ken Todd, Training Chairman

      To reply, remove the word, "nospam" from my return address, or click on the
      mailto: address below.

      Dave Loomis mailto:dloomis@ nh.ultranet.com
      1094 Woodbury Ave. (603) 431 5342
      Portsmouth, NH 03801-3225