boy scout roundtable commissioner training

  • Corb Sarchet
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14 10:01 AM
      Does anyone have an on-line version of the materials and plans for the Boy Scout Roundtable commissioner training?

      Thanks

      Corb Sarchet
      Training Chair
      Cherokee (Scoutreach) District, CFC, BSA
      Vice-Chair,Fort Gatlin District, Central Florida Council.
    • Richard C. Pushies
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14 11:42 AM
        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Corb Sarchet" <corbms3@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have an on-line version of the materials and plans for the Boy Scout Roundtable commissioner training?

        Hi Corb,

        Here is a link to the training syllabus.

        http://www.cubroundtable.com/shadow/Boy-Scout-Roundtable-Commissioner-manual-34256.pdf

        Yours Truly in Scouting,
        Rick Pushies
      • Corbin Sarchet
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14 12:32 PM
          Thanks.just what I needed!

          YIS

          Corb Sarchet from sunshiny and hot Orlando, FL!