Re: Scouting.org- more glitches

  • Richard C. Pushies
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 10, 2009
      "If you need further assistance, please contact the National Council Customer Service Help Desk at 1-800-627-3025 and select the appropriate options for volunteers between the hours of 7:00 am to 7:00 pm Central time."

      Hi Steve,

      Very good information! Thanks for sharing.

      I have shared your good work with readers of my Scouting related newsletter Rick's News! and I have posted your Help Desk information on the home page of my web site.

      http://ricksnews.pushies.com/

      Your sharing this information with us is a great example of why I believe volunteer Scouters Rock!

      Yours Truly in Scouting,
      Rick