RE: [Scouter_T] Re: Fee Increase?

  • Roy Fisher
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 8, 2009
      You are absolutely right; someone has to pay. But by the same token at some
      point someone says "it just ain't worth it." The BENEFIT you mention is
      very intangible and often not even noticed for a number of years after
      leaving the program. Where is the tipping point were the cost exceeds the
      benefit? I'm sure I don't know, but I'm also sure that there will be a
      number of folks that will be 'running the numbers' the next time their unit
      recharters.

      I can go camping for much less and don't even have to mess with a tour
      permit.

      Roy Fisher