Re: New Adult Youth Protection Guidelines Training Video

  • Herbert Dulzo
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 4, 2009
      Let see what I have so far
      BSA Backround Check
      BSA Youth Protection Training
      Virtus Illinois CANTS background check
      Virtus Training
      a 2nd Illinois CANTS check required by the state of Michigan for Summer camp

      I know its only a question of time before we are finger printed since some states are already doing that with youth volunteers.

      Am I naive in thinking 2 deep leadership pretty much eliminated many issues we had in the past and that our function is to be observing a make sure the scout isn't being abused by someone else? Also am I naive in thinking a sex offender would never submit to a background check anyway and the 2 deep leadership forces him or her to organizations that don't require 2 deep leadership.

      just rambling
      Herb Dulzo