RE: [Scouter_T] Re: YPT syllabus?

  • Rick Rambo
    Message 1 of 6 , May 30, 2009
      Thanks so much.

      It is great to have a place to go for information on rumors!

      Rick Rambo

      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination,
      or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and
      evidence." -John Adams

      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner.
      Liberty is a well-armed lamb." Benjamin Franklin

      _____

      From: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of albormuth

      New Stuff:
      Boy Scouts & Cub Scouts:
      Youth Protection Guidelines- Training for Volunteer Leaders & Parents, DVD,
      BSA #36121, 2009 printing. 22minutes long and it is brand new.
      It's for Boy Scout and Cub Scout Leaders.
      <cut>