Re: Round Table for Roundtablers...

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2001
      Hey Florida-Bobwhite,

      Here in the National Capital Area Council, we hold quarterly
      Roundtable Commissioner Meetings 3 times a year (Oct, Jan & Apr). The
      agenda normally contains: New Items at the Scout Shop; Discussions
      about what is new in Scouting; Areas where our help is needed in
      promoting upcoming training functions like Pow Wow, University of
      Scouting or Program Launch; planning for upcoming Roundtbable
      Commissioner Basic Training; other presentations that would be
      beneficial to the group, such as the new Training Kits overview, or
      Youth Protection, or Religious Awards. I look at this session as
      Quarterly Leadership Updates for RTCs.

      Unlike your other respondent, we spread our Council meetings out
      during the 1st & 3rd weeks of the month to avoid one person from
      needing to be in multiple breakouts at the same time.

      Have a great summer.

      Yours in Scouting,
      Ken Todd, Training Chairman
      NE-CS-59 Beaver

      PS - The flamingo you left is still getting around. I would not be
      surprised to see it at Camp Ross, Goshen SR this summer.