Re: [Scouter_T] Re: TLA's and FLA's Do They Help or Hinder Communication? - audience participation

  • Jamie Niss Dunn
    Message 1 of 11 , May 6, 2009
      Since enough of you have liked the idea, I thought it'd be nice to share
      one audience participation I developed for Cub Roundtable (to introduce
      the various trainings). Keep in mind that this was used back when we had
      NLE, but it might be a good starting point for any of you to develop your
      own audience participation ideas.
      _________
      Darlene - did you attach something? Attachments get stripped off by the list. Or did you upload the item to the files?

      Pack Trainer, Pack 512
      Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
      Cub Scout Training Coordinator
      Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner