RE: [Scouter_T] What is online training?

  • Joe & Jennifer Woodwell
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2009
      I look at it as a form of self-study. It's actually a super-set of
      self-study because it contains added features that insure all topics were
      reviewed by the learner, the learner was tested, and the learner passed with
      the minimum knowledge required.

      What's more is that if the learner fails a question, they are given
      immediate feedback which will enables her or him to understand the topic
      better, retry the question, and to pass the test.

      Joe Woodwell

      Longhorn Council - Flower Mound, TX

      _____