Re: National Meeting

  • Jamie Dunn
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 10 2:48 PM
      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, struax@... wrote:

      > Where or is there a link for this conference?
      >
      > Scott Truax

      Go to the National Web Site.
      Log into MyScouting.
      Check your profile to see that Event Registration is enabled.
      The listed events are: Jamboree, National Annual Meeting and Philmont Training Center.
      Choose National Annual Meeting.
      A pdf program for the meeting will pop up.
      Scoll to the last page.
      Click on Register Now.
      It will pass you through to a page where you can start the registration process.

      Jamie