Re: Training Codes and what is trained and Scoutnet

  • Brian Sutilla
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009
      Kris,

      Others have answered your code questions for the new courses....

      I will answer your other question...
      S10 is Troop Committee Challenge ("in person")
      WS10 is Troop Committee Challenge (online)
      Y02 is Venturing Youth Protection (either in person or online)

      Either qualifies (with completion of NLE or now What is Scouting) as trained in ScoutNet/MyBSA ...

      now for the really issue, why do they show up on the Training not completed report... This is a known issue (aka software bug).

      In other words, they will fix it when they get to it. I can tell you about known issues that have been known issues for years. It is all a matter of priority. Sorry, wish I could fix it ... along with getting a Unit Detail Training History like the Unit Detail Advancement Report ... seamless registration ... and more.

      Yours in Scouting,
      Brian Sutilla
      District Director